- From the interaction of the solar wind with the planet's magnetosphere, which releases charged ionic particles within a vibration frequency in an audible range (20 - 20,000 Hz).
- From the magnetosphere itself.
- From the trapped radio waves bouncing between the planet and the inner surface of its atmosphere.
- Electromagnetic field noise within space itself.
- From charged particle interactions of the planet, its moons, and the solar wind.
- From charged particle emissions from the rings of certain planets.
Monday, February 14, 2011
Symphonies Of The Planets - NASA Voyager Recordings
The recordings come from a variety of different sound environments and are listed as follows :